maandag 25 mei 2009

BRIAN ELSTAK


Photo: Dennis Branko
Name: Brian Elstak
Age: 29
Residence: Koog a/d Zaan - Amsterdam... back back forth and forth.
Education: HBO Bachelor Communication
Work History: Started drawing as kid. This joyess activity turned out to be a passion. Plus it came in handy later on in my life. In the year 2000 I founded the creative platform MIXIN (
http://www.mixin.nl/) with six superhero friends of mine. Because of that project I was able to meet a arena full of creative inspirators. All talented individuals in different lines of work. All my own creative endeavors really started from there with MIXIN. In 2001 I landed a job with the pioneering Amsterdam based theater group Made in da Shade. Shade later became 'MC' in 2008 due to a merger with Cosmic theater. I now still work for MC as part of the Communication and marketing team. MIXIN also merged with MC this year.
Employer: MC, myself and I.
Activities: PR, marketing, writing, blogging, painting, designing, directing, connecting and regulating for MC.
Freelance Activities: Painting, designing, directing and connecting for all sorts of people. Mostly for
Jiggy Dje's NOAH's ARK record label. But I recently directed two 'Zwart Licht' videos for TopNotch/Universal Music.
Projects: At the moment I'm making moves to direct more. I have an idea for a short film that I want to do. Plus I'd love to shoot more videos for my favorite Dutch Hip Hop acts, such as RFx,
Flinke Namen, Zwart Licht, Jiggy Dje, fLE $ $ (Spacekees) and DuvelDuvel. I'm also looking forward to exhibit my new work (paintings) in galleries. We're also working on new and AMAZING dope theaterplays at MC right now. You'll know when the posters hit the streets of Amsterdam. Or stay tuned to http://www.mconline.nl/ and http://www.lifeofbrian.nl/
About Me:I'm about to be a father. Something I'm looking forward to. I hope I'll be good at it. I do know that I'm going to do my very best, that's for sure. And furthermore... Brian Elstak plans, connects, initiates, organizes, directs, regulates, illustrates and communicates by any means necessary.


KOHFIE KONNECT - DUBBEL KO (CLIP/TRAILER) from mixin creativity on Vimeo.

ZWART LICHT - BLIKSEMSCHICHT from mixin creativity on Vimeo.


ZWART LICHT - DUBTRIP (FS GREEN REMIX) from mixin creativity on Vimeo.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten