vrijdag 22 mei 2009

JORGOS KARIDAS



Name: Jorgos Karidas
Age: 24
Residence: Utrecht
Education: Illustration at the Utrecht School of Arts
History: As long as I remember, the one thing I always loved was drawing! Inspired bij comics which I use to read, graffiti and streetart I saw around me. I started doing some freelance murials for friends, making drawings and paintings. When I started studying illustration in utrecht I met Jeroen (illustrator/graphic designer) and Michiel (grafitti) and we started The Olifants; an art collective which operates in the field of illustration, murials, graphic design, T-shirt design customizing and more. Together we offer a great diversity of styles in different fields.
Employer: Me, Jeroen and Michiel
Activities: The Olifants
Freelance activities: http://theolifants.blogspot.com/
Projects: Turning The Olifants into a great creative agency hopefully with the help of DR.MEDIA
About me: Faster horses, younger women, stronger guns, and older whiskey.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten