dinsdag 12 mei 2009

DAISY VAN DEN BOSCH



Name: Daisy van den Bosch. too Dutch, just call me Days.
Age: 21 going on 22
Residence: Amsterdam
Education: Communication, Media and Image. I quit after 2 years to go to the Art school in Rotterdam to study Fashion Design. I also had to quit this study, because I was so busy with my own fashion collections. That’s when I ended up in a reality T.V. show called Project Catwalk. I was runner up!! Now I don’t study anymore, but I’m auditioning for a Music Academy, to do what I also really love to do; Singing.
Work History: (head)Designer at fashion label Badabing!, Freelance stylist.
Employer: Inbetween jobs.
Freelance activities:
- Styling for photoshoots in Dutch fashion mags like: Code, BLEND, VICE
- Styling for performances in Clubs like: off_corso, club 8.
- Produce special designs for clients.
Projects:
- I have designed a wonderfull collection which I intend to produce myself. Its inspired by one of my idols. Who? That's a secret!

- Audition for the Music Academy..

About Me: Outside: Funny, crazy, happy party girl. Inside: Eager to learn about everything and everybody, crazy ambitious, serious, musical, creative.
The main thing is that I’m the happiest when I always do what I love. I’ll do everything to achieve that.

My own website will be online soon: www.daysfashion.eu
This is my final show at project catwalk:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten