zondag 17 mei 2009

DUY QUOC VO



Name: Duy Quoc Vo
Age: 26
Residence: Amsterdam
Education: Amsterdam Fashion Institute
Work History: Started fashion photography for fun and interest during my third year on the academy. I fell in love with it and decided to put all my focus on it.
Employer: Me
Activities: Publishing, Art direction, Photography and Cinematography
Freelance activities: Working for international and dutch magazines such as
ELLE, Avantgarde, Issue One, BLEND, Intersection etc.
Projects: Ongoing research on life and semiotics of popular visual culture
About me: Nothing much to tell about me, cause the me doesn't excist.
I'm just the self with a burst of memories and values that loves to create.

Photo: Duy Quoc Vo


Untitled from Duy Quoc Vo on Vimeo.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten